I just dunno why....this few days i feel so helpless and hopeless,is it becos of exams and O lvl.Argh.I just feel.....the feeling inside me is just cannot be explained.Ai,dunno why....starting to feel stress within me liao.....If can i just wan to go somewhere where there is free from any prob but it is impossible as S'pore so small = =....now i starting to talk less or joke or lame thing liao,dunno why.
I just dunno why....this few days i feel so helpless and hopeless,is it becos of exams and O lvl.Argh.I just feel.....the feeling inside me is just cannot be explained.Ai,dunno why....starting to feel stress within me liao.....If can i just wan to go somewhere where there is free from any prob but it is impossible as S'pore so small = =....now i starting to talk less or joke or lame thing liao,dunno why.
Name: Fong Ming Huan
D.O.B: 25th Jan 1991
School - Republic Poly (DIOM)
Email/MSN - minghuan_02@hotmail.com
Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking.
It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.