finally a post from after MIA for several weeks.....
today is third day of sch,quite fun,today's module is mathematic,we learn about "mythagym" and some game for maths too,me and my team work very well,got their MSN liao,almost half the class la....tmr try to get more,haha
i got my grade for ytd's module le,"Entreprise skill",i got C for it. Some remarks from my lecturer:
Good effort today in the class and I am sure that your confidence will grow along the weeks. I want to hear more form you. On your RJ, try to add more examples as requested so you can determine clearer your learning. Look forward to hear from your more often.
Grading, Class Participation: C Group Contribution: C Team Presentation: C RJ: B Overall: C
I still haven got my first module grade yet!!!!!wth.......
I quite happy with my grade for second module!!!i got C and i got B for my reflection journal,damn happy man.And that's a GREAT ENCOURAGEMENT FOR ME TO DO BETTER IN RP!!!
finally a post from after MIA for several weeks.....
today is third day of sch,quite fun,today's module is mathematic,we learn about "mythagym" and some game for maths too,me and my team work very well,got their MSN liao,almost half the class la....tmr try to get more,haha
i got my grade for ytd's module le,"Entreprise skill",i got C for it. Some remarks from my lecturer:
Good effort today in the class and I am sure that your confidence will grow along the weeks. I want to hear more form you. On your RJ, try to add more examples as requested so you can determine clearer your learning. Look forward to hear from your more often.
Grading, Class Participation: C Group Contribution: C Team Presentation: C RJ: B Overall: C
I still haven got my first module grade yet!!!!!wth.......
I quite happy with my grade for second module!!!i got C and i got B for my reflection journal,damn happy man.And that's a GREAT ENCOURAGEMENT FOR ME TO DO BETTER IN RP!!!
Name: Fong Ming Huan
D.O.B: 25th Jan 1991
School - Republic Poly (DIOM)
Email/MSN - minghuan_02@hotmail.com
Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking.
It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.