Hey there, back posting again after so long. I swear that the previous post is not by me, really. Hmm, who can it be? :)
Ok lah, thanks to din for updating my blog, the previous post was from her. HAHHA :D
Okies, back to main topic. Let me think what to blog first.
Last few days has been quite tiring for me mainly is because of my work. Waking up early in the morning when SOMEONE is still sleeping soundly and i got to get my butt off my bed to get really for work. But nevermind, soon i will get my butt out of the place le, no more excel for me although when sch starts, i will be dealing with excel again. What is this, man!
Next, BBAQ(JP) was ok lah. The committee at the very last minute activated the wet weather programme after 3 hours of the race, Boys that went out the school and Officer that stationed out were all wet like hell. But i was good enough, I was under shelter so i am not wet like them :X just feel bad for them. Still out of 4 teams our coy has sent, 2 teams emerged in top 5 position: 3rd and 4th. Cool uh. Seeing the smile on their face, makes me feel happy for them. :D
Gotten my results for last sem, didnt quite well done but still i am able to passed, passed by just pass only. HAHAHAH. GPA dropped by 0.1, sweat. I admit I didnt work hard last sem, every module i just "SMOKED" through it. What can i do, i just got to move on with my life, what is done cannot be undone right? Yes, right :). Not like computer can "undo" and everything back to normal again.
Oh. And i recently brought "Dear John". Ya, a book :). Many surprise that i read book even my mom. HAHHA. I just got the feeling to read it, dont know why but still the book is interesting and SOON i am going to finished it le. Someone gonna lose the bet. :D
Was having enrolment practice this morning with the juniors at school. After that, rushed my way with MS to church and I happened to saw my mom. HAHAHAHA. So qiao. I was involved as Colour Party's escort, duh. Thanks to MS. Everything went well, but i am scared that on the actual day, everything cropped up and i will be dead. HAHHA.
Hey there, back posting again after so long. I swear that the previous post is not by me, really. Hmm, who can it be? :)
Ok lah, thanks to din for updating my blog, the previous post was from her. HAHHA :D
Okies, back to main topic. Let me think what to blog first.
Last few days has been quite tiring for me mainly is because of my work. Waking up early in the morning when SOMEONE is still sleeping soundly and i got to get my butt off my bed to get really for work. But nevermind, soon i will get my butt out of the place le, no more excel for me although when sch starts, i will be dealing with excel again. What is this, man!
Next, BBAQ(JP) was ok lah. The committee at the very last minute activated the wet weather programme after 3 hours of the race, Boys that went out the school and Officer that stationed out were all wet like hell. But i was good enough, I was under shelter so i am not wet like them :X just feel bad for them. Still out of 4 teams our coy has sent, 2 teams emerged in top 5 position: 3rd and 4th. Cool uh. Seeing the smile on their face, makes me feel happy for them. :D
Gotten my results for last sem, didnt quite well done but still i am able to passed, passed by just pass only. HAHAHAH. GPA dropped by 0.1, sweat. I admit I didnt work hard last sem, every module i just "SMOKED" through it. What can i do, i just got to move on with my life, what is done cannot be undone right? Yes, right :). Not like computer can "undo" and everything back to normal again.
Oh. And i recently brought "Dear John". Ya, a book :). Many surprise that i read book even my mom. HAHHA. I just got the feeling to read it, dont know why but still the book is interesting and SOON i am going to finished it le. Someone gonna lose the bet. :D
Was having enrolment practice this morning with the juniors at school. After that, rushed my way with MS to church and I happened to saw my mom. HAHAHAHA. So qiao. I was involved as Colour Party's escort, duh. Thanks to MS. Everything went well, but i am scared that on the actual day, everything cropped up and i will be dead. HAHHA.
Name: Fong Ming Huan
D.O.B: 25th Jan 1991
School - Republic Poly (DIOM)
Email/MSN - minghuan_02@hotmail.com
Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking.
It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.