Test is coming to an end, holiday is on the way to me, people are going away from me, that's life. hahaha.
Talking about test, today is my last UT after 3 weeks. Damn long long long. For the past 4 UT, i can say is easy?? I think so. Though i made a few careless mistake, wait! Did i? hahaha. I got STM, sorry. XD And when i had my UT on Monday, my lappy shutdown on me for 3 times, hell ya. But still i managed to finish the test, i gave up 2 questions actually cause i scared my lappy shutdown again.
Let's continue with my day 03. A habit that i wish i didn't have. I got quite a lot i guess, I will name a few down.
I think everyone will have that, is laziness. Once i get lazy, it will be damn difficult for me to get my mood back in doing smth. Unless someone really forced me to. Next, sometimes i don't speak my mind, SOMETIMES only~ And lastly, I hope I don't bottled things up, it will makes me really moody sometimes and sad.
Alright, that's it. Gonna move on. Wish me luck for my test later. HFE, i going to knock you down.
Test is coming to an end, holiday is on the way to me, people are going away from me, that's life. hahaha.
Talking about test, today is my last UT after 3 weeks. Damn long long long. For the past 4 UT, i can say is easy?? I think so. Though i made a few careless mistake, wait! Did i? hahaha. I got STM, sorry. XD And when i had my UT on Monday, my lappy shutdown on me for 3 times, hell ya. But still i managed to finish the test, i gave up 2 questions actually cause i scared my lappy shutdown again.
Let's continue with my day 03. A habit that i wish i didn't have. I got quite a lot i guess, I will name a few down.
I think everyone will have that, is laziness. Once i get lazy, it will be damn difficult for me to get my mood back in doing smth. Unless someone really forced me to. Next, sometimes i don't speak my mind, SOMETIMES only~ And lastly, I hope I don't bottled things up, it will makes me really moody sometimes and sad.
Alright, that's it. Gonna move on. Wish me luck for my test later. HFE, i going to knock you down.
Name: Fong Ming Huan
D.O.B: 25th Jan 1991
School - Republic Poly (DIOM)
Email/MSN - minghuan_02@hotmail.com
Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking.
It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.