HOHOHO! Merry Christmas. After so long, i am back blogging again. I'm doing the challenge again. From secondary school, BB, poly. They are my friends. Even Boys in BB, i rather treat them as friends so we can know each other more. Rather than they treat me like a primer and they are Boys, got the line in between you see. So ya.
Downloaded hell lot of songs. I only will put this 3 up. haha.
"Sleep all day, Party all night" - Sean Kingston, clubbing feeling ya. Go listen and shake your head with the music!!
"Coming home" - Diddy - Dirty Money ft Skylar Grey. I don't know to categorize the song, i supposed is about a person coming home after all the ups and downs? haha.
"Shake up christmas" - Train. Obviously the title says everything.
I think i can work in radio station alr. Recommending all the song. XD
HOHOHO! Merry Christmas. After so long, i am back blogging again. I'm doing the challenge again. From secondary school, BB, poly. They are my friends. Even Boys in BB, i rather treat them as friends so we can know each other more. Rather than they treat me like a primer and they are Boys, got the line in between you see. So ya.
Downloaded hell lot of songs. I only will put this 3 up. haha.
"Sleep all day, Party all night" - Sean Kingston, clubbing feeling ya. Go listen and shake your head with the music!!
"Coming home" - Diddy - Dirty Money ft Skylar Grey. I don't know to categorize the song, i supposed is about a person coming home after all the ups and downs? haha.
"Shake up christmas" - Train. Obviously the title says everything.
I think i can work in radio station alr. Recommending all the song. XD
Name: Fong Ming Huan
D.O.B: 25th Jan 1991
School - Republic Poly (DIOM)
Email/MSN - minghuan_02@hotmail.com
Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking.
It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.